Monday, November 2, 2020

Media personality Toolz Launch Own Clothing Line for Plus Size

 



The mother of two made this announcement on her instagram page. In her words

When I initially started @shopsablier in 2018, the idea was always to have a curvy/plus clothing line soon after. However as every business person knows, you will likely encounter lots of hurdles as an entrepreneur.
Late last year,  I was so frustrated with everything and was contemplating shutting down the business...then Covid happened, and I was really ready to pull the plug.

Fast forward to a month or so before I had the General, something strong kept urging me to give Sablier one more push. Something very strange happens to me when I'm pregnant, I become fearless, my spirit is energised and my sense of YOLO is extremely strong lol.
I was able to source suppliers for this small (but fabulous) collection, and I did this shoot about 2 months after I had the General.
I was sooo self conscious about my post baby body, but I'm thankful that God sent me a team that eventually got me looking SNATCHED. 


 

Sorry for the essay! Anyway I'm glad I didn't give up, and I'm super excited to announce that my very affordable Sablier clothing line will launch on Wednesday 4th November!!!
Prices are from N6500 in  UK sizes 14 to 24!!
Come and buy my market ooo!!!

We say congratulations to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going

Contact Information

08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com

If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.

kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.

Here is What Happens To Your Brain When You Don't Get Enough Sleep

  Are you getting enough sleep? This is an important question you need to ask yourself because sleep deficiency can have a serious impact on...