Monday, August 31, 2026

I Had Phobia For Marriage – Ruth Kadiri Reveals Why She Kept Her Marriage Secret

 



Nollywood actress and producer, Ruth Kadiri has revealed why she keeps her personal life private, especially during the initial stages of her marriage.

Speaking in a recent episode of the Dear Ife podcast, Kadiri explained that she had a phobia of marriage and was unsure whether her marriage would be successful, so she decided to keep it private.

The mother of two said her husband supported her decision and agreed to invite only 50 people to their wedding.

“I had a phobia of marriage. I was battling with the fear of the unknown and asking myself, ‘Am I going to make this decision and everything will now scatter?’ So, I

wasn’t really ready to have a public marriage, and my husband was okay with it.

“Also, I didn’t want a lot of drama regarding my relationship. That’s why my husband and I invited only 50 people to our wedding. Twenty-five people were invited by him, while 25 others were invited by me. If I were abroad, I guess we would have just probably walked to the registry and gotten married,” she said.

Ruth Kadiri and her husband, Mr Ezerika, got married in a private ceremony around November 2018.

The couple welcomed their first daughter in August 2019 and their second daughter in July 2022.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going

Contact Information

08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com

If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.

kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.

I Had Phobia For Marriage – Ruth Kadiri Reveals Why She Kept Her Marriage Secret

  Nollywood actress and producer, Ruth Kadiri has revealed why she keeps her personal life private, especially during the initial stages o...