Nollywood actress, Venita Akpofure has revealed that, at 39, she still has suitors trooping to her.
Speaking in a recent episode of the Tea With Tay podcast,
Akpofure said her looks are her advantages in dating, stressing that she looks
much younger than her age.
The reality
star added that most of her suitors are younger men, claiming that they are the
only ones bold enough to approach her.
“I am 39, but
if I told you I was 28, you would believe me. I only get approached by younger
men. They are more courageous than the older ones.
“What they don’t have in their bank accounts, they make up for with bravery and
audacity,” she said.Venita
Akpofure is divorced and has two children.
She was
romantically involved with a younger man and fellow reality star, Adekunle, but
their relationship ended shortly after the Big Brother Naija All Stars show.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going
Contact Information
08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com
If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.
kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.