Thursday, October 8, 2026

‘I Won’t Claim Him Until There’s A Ring’ — Tacha Reveals Relationship Status

 



Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha Akide, has revealed that she is currently in a relationship but will not publicly claim her partner until he puts a ring on her finger.

Tacha made this known while speaking on the Morayo Afolabi show, where she explained why she prefers to keep her love life private.

The reality star said relationships can end unexpectedly and she does not want to publicly identify someone as her partner only for them to break up later.

“I would say that he’s somebody I like, but who knows? I could be on the show next week and say I’m not in a relationship, break up and come back, but for now I’m in a

relationship,” she said.

Tacha also said having someone special in her life helps her deal with the loneliness that can come with success in the entertainment industry.

“In this industry, you need that one person because it is always lonely at the top,” she added.

Speaking about her ideal man, Tacha said she prefers a quiet person who is outspoken around her but maintains his composure in public.

She said her ideal partner must also be hardworking, financially stable and devoted to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going

Contact Information

08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com

If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.

kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.

‘I Won’t Claim Him Until There’s A Ring’ — Tacha Reveals Relationship Status

  Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tacha Akide, has revealed that she is currently in a relationship but will not publicly claim her pa...