Nigerian
singer, Adekunle Gold, has revealed that genotype was a big factor for him when
he wanted to marry due to him being SS.
Speaking in a recent episode of the One54 Podcast,
Adekunle said he wouldn’t have married his wife if she wasn’t AA.
He emphasised
that it makes no sense to bring a child into the world and they would be
sickly.
“I wouldn’t have married my wife if she were SS or AS. Forget love. I don’t think it
makes sense to bring a child into this world and they would be sickly.“When me and my wife first met, the first thing I did was
to know her genotype. She is AA. That was why I proceeded with the
relationship,” he said.
Adekunle Gold
has been advocating for sickle cell awareness since revealing that he is SS.
He got married
to fellow singer Simi in January 2019. The couple have two children.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going
Contact Information
08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com
If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.
kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.