Wednesday, September 30, 2026

‘I’m No Longer A Feminist’ — Amber Rose

 



American model and television personality, Amber Rose, has revealed that she no longer identifies as a feminist, saying her perspective has changed since becoming a mother to sons.

Rose made the disclosure while reflecting on how her views have evolved with age and motherhood.

According to her, she still believes in empowering women and supporting “girl power,” but she now has a broader understanding of gender issues.

“As I’ve gotten older and now have sons, I’m no longer a feminist. I still believe in

girl power, but I see both sides now,” Rose said.

Her comments have sparked reactions online, with some social media users debating her decision to distance herself from feminism, while others said her views may have changed as a result of her experiences as a mother and raising sons.

Rose has previously been vocal about women’s empowerment, body positivity and gender-related issues.

Reactions from X

@GArchitect: “Good to have your senses back. Now tell the girls you’ve successfully brainwashed all these years.”

@Ifyndigwe: “She doesn’t know what feminism is, it’s equality of women and men, not one side over the other.”

@AVickyMemes: “Real talk. Having sons go make you see life from both sides. Feminism no be to hate men, na balance. Girl power still, but boy child need love too.”

Dailypost

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog, your comments keeps us going

Contact Information

08066953052
yetundeonanuga858@gmail.com

If you are interested in publicizing your products and services on these platform, get across to the Beautyfulmakeover media team using the details above.

kindly disregard any other contact information you receive through any other source.

‘I’m No Longer A Feminist’ — Amber Rose

  American model and television personality, Amber Rose, has revealed that she no longer identifies as a feminist, saying her perspective ...